Lynwood Dental & Implant Centre has been established for over 80 years and has earned a strong reputation for providing high quality clinical work and excellent customer care. We are now taking referrals for dental implants, and are gaining a similarly good reputation for our referral services.
Dental implant referral service for GDPs
As dentists, we understand the need for processes to be fast and efficient, and so our referral service is quick and easy. We also know that many dentists prefer to carry out the restorative side of implant work themselves, so we can carry out the actual implantology, and hand the patient back to you once we are satisfied that the procedure has been successful.
Alternatively, if you prefer us to carry out the restorative phase of treatment and return the patient to you once finished, we are happy to do so.
We are also happy to teach dentists new to restorative dentistry the techniques and methods involved to produce wonderful, long-lasting results.
We all understand the importance of delivering evidence based dentistry and how this relates to our clinical practice. We use Nobel Biocare, Bicon and Neoss implant systems as there is extensive scientific documentation of each. We are also experienced in working with most other implant systems.
Our implant surgery is carried out by Dr Scott Alexander Simpson BDS (Lond). Scott has had a special interest in implant dentistry since restoring his first implant in 1996. Scott has worked alongside some of the most respected implant dentists in the country. He is a member of the Association of Dental Implantology and has completed the 4 year Diploma in Implant Dentistry at the Eastman Dental Hospital.
- We aim to ensure that the referred patient and the referring dentist are delighted with the quality of our clinical expertise and the level of care and attention given.
- We will only carry out the treatment previously agreed with you. If we feel other treatments are necessary, this will always be agreed with you first.
- After the initial consultation, patients are provided with a written treatment plan, a copy of which is sent to you.
- No treatment is carried out without an estimate of fees given to the patient.
- In the rare event where complications arise after the patient has been treated by us, we will always ensure that they immediately receive the remedial care they require.
- We will always refer your patients back to your care immediately after the completion of treatment.
Refer your patient
If you would like to refer a patient to us please use use or online referral form alternatively if you have any questions or would like further information please call the practice on 020 8337 1140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org